The prices stated here are applicable to fabrics that are currently in stock.
These practical and fun pull-ups are designed to for little ones who are learning to use the potty/toilet. They are deliberately not as absorbent as a (reusable) nappy, unlike single use pull-ups which contain just as much wetness as a single use nappy, which doesn’t particularly help in the learning process. The idea is that these reusable pull-ups help contain a small accident if the potty can’t be reached in time, but are otherwise just like big kids’ pants to wear.
I came up with these pull-ups based on features that I found useful for us when my own children were learning to use the potty:
- Pulls up like pants, little ones can do it themselves.
- Side snaps allow easier, less messy access for the grown up in case of an accident.
- Elasticated waist and legs, plus adjustable size via the side snaps, mean they fit a large range of sizes, in case potty learning takes a while with one child, and they can be used with multiple children of different sizes.
- Lined with terry cotton, which feels wet next to the skin, helping them to realise when they’ve done a wee.
- Extra layer of bamboo fleece sewn into the wet zone, enough to hold a small accident (not a full large toddler wee).
- Outer made of PUL, which keeps wetness in like a nappy – available in bright block colours or fun prints that children will love. I have more designs and colours available to order than what is currently in stock: please get in touch for a custom order.
- Pocket opens at back of pants, which allows you to insert extra absorbency if required (I sell nappy boosters separately, or it fits other standard sized nappy boosters) – this can be useful at nap time, for example.
The measurements are as follows:
- Waist: 34 cm — 62 cm
- Legs: 22 cm — 38 cm
This should fit most average sized children between about 15 months and 5 years (the rise will come higher up, like a nappy, on shorter children and lower, like brief style pants, on taller children). If you think that your child falls outside of this size range, please get in touch and I can make a custom size.
Prices per pull-up are as follows:
- standard size – £14
- large size (age 4+) – £16